LINCOLN MAINTENANCE PLANS AT RIVERVIEW LINCOLN
At Riverview Lincoln in Fredericton, New Brunswick and the surrounding cities of Oromocto, Hampton, Saint John, Moncton, Woodstock and Sussex. We offer Lincoln Maintenance Plans available to customers. To find out more about Lincoln Maintenance plans available at Riverview Lincoln, contact us today. We also provide new Lincoln inventory in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
OVERVIEW OF LINCOLN MAINTENANCE PLANS
Lincoln's Maintenance plan can give you peace of mind knowing that your Lincoln will professionally be serviced using Lincoln parts for a perfect fit, finish and overall performance. Lincoln's Maintenance Plan covers all your required scheduled maintenance outlined in your Lincoln Owner's Manual and includes coverage for six wear items. Any Lincoln plan comes backed by the Lincoln Motor Company and comes specifically designed to meet maintenance requirements for Lincoln vehicles.
TOP 6 MAIN VEHICLE WEAR ITEMS
Lincolns six main wear items on your vehicle include.
- Shock absorbers
- Spark Plugs
- Engine belts, hoses and car clamps
- Car linings and brake pads
- Wiper Blades (maximum of 2 sets per year)
- Brake Rotors
LINCOLN'S MULTIPOINT INSPECTION
To make sure your Lincoln continues to drive as it's meant to, our trained technicians perform a comprehensive multipoint inspection every time your vehicle is serviced. Lincoln's Multipoint inspection includes:
- Fluid levels and top-up if necessary
- Radiator, more extraordinary, heater, A/C hoses
- Windshield for cracks, chips, pits
- Suspension components for leaks and damage
- Washer spray and wiper operation
- Engine air filter
- Steering and linkage
- Battery performance
At every scheduled service appointment, our trained technicians will:
- Change engine oil and filter
- Rotate tires and inspect the tires for proper pressure or tread wear and tread complexity
- Inspect wheels and related components for irregular noise, wear, looseness or drag
- Inspect automatic transmission fluid level
- Inspect brake pads, rotors, shoes, drums, hoses, brake linings and parking brakes.
- Inspect the engine cooling systems overall strength and hoses
- Inspect the exhaust system and heat shields
- Inspect the half-shaft dust boots, if equipped
- Inspect the vehicles steering linkage or ball joints, and suspension the tie-rod ends, driveshaft and U-joints; lubricate if equipped with grease fittings
THE BENEFITS OF THE LIMITED MAINTENANCE PLAN
- $0 deductible
- It helps protect you against the rising costs of maintenance
- It helps amplify the lease-end value of your vehicle or re-sale amount
- The ability to service your vehicle at all Lincoln Dealers in Canada and the United States
- The Lincoln Motor Company backs only Lincoln maintenance plans
- A great way to protect your vehicle
- With Lincoln Parts & Service, your vehicle will continue to be serviced using Lincoln-approved parts for superior fit, finish and overall performance.
- Factory-trained Technicians receive the latest in comprehensive training to help ensure that your vehicle is fixed right the first time.
- Available for purchase with Pre-owned Lincoln Vehicles
CONTACT RIVERVIEW LINCOLN TODAY
Contact us at Riverview Lincoln today to learn more about Lincoln Maintenance Plans. Our trained technicians can answer any questions or concerns about Lincoln Maintenance. If Finance or leasing interest you, Apply today for our online finance application directly through your Finance Centre.