GET TO KNOW LINCOLN'S INNOVATIVE DRIVER-ASSIST TECHNOLOGY WITH RIVERVIEW LINCOLN IN FREDERICTON, NEW BRUNSWICK
Driver-assist features don't just enhance safety at the wheel, they allow vehicle and driver to brave the road as one. Lincoln has developed a comprehensive suite of such features to give its constituents the utmost confidence on the road - no matter the driving conditions or time of day - and we at Riverview Lincoln are ecstatic to introduce them to our faithful customers based in Fredericton, New Brunswick and the nearby communities of Oromocto, Hampton, Saint John, Moncton, Woodstock, and Sussex. Contact us today to get better acquainted with Lincoln's driver-assist technology detailed below.
INTRODUCING A HANDFUL OF LINCOLN'S MOST POPULAR DRIVER-ASSIST INNOVATIONS
SAFETY TECHNOLOGY: PROVIDING A HELPING HAND IN PRECARIOUS SITUATIONS
- Lane-Keeping System: A mounted camera monitors lane borders, alerts you to any drifting and adjusts the vehicle's torque to get you back to an optimal position.
- Pre-Collision Assist: Radar technology detects vehicles and pedestrians ahead, provides collision warnings and applies brakes automatically to minimize potential damage.
- Blind Spot Detection: Identifies vehicles entering your blind spots and alerts you to approaching traffic on either side of you while backing out thanks to Cross-Traffic Alert.
- Post-Collision Braking: Your vehicle automatically applies brakes in the event of a collision to prevent any secondary accidents and further damage.
DRIVING-EASE TECHNOLOGY: FOR EASY SYMBIOSIS BETWEEN CAR AND DRIVER
- Auto Hold: Allows you to take your foot off the brakes without releasing them when you're caught in heavy traffic.
- Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop & Go: Set the speed and distance from vehicles ahead to your preferences and enjoy automatic acceleration and braking when your traffic light turns green.
- Distance Alert/Indication: Once you've set the distance you'd like to maintain from vehicles ahead, this function will alert you in case you get too close for comfort.
OBSTACLE DETECTION TECHNOLOGY: MAKING LIGHT WORK OF AVOIDING ON-ROAD HAZARDS
- Evasive Steering Assist: Cameras and sensors combine to detect impending frontal collisions, with brakes activating automatically for you to veer out of harm's way with ease.
- Forward and Reverse Sensing Systems: Sensors in both the front and rear bumpers detect any potential hazards within six feet of your vehicle and sound an alert for safe maneuvering in and out of parking areas.
LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY: ENSURING YOU'LL SEE AND BE SEEN AT ALL TIMES
- Auto High Beam Headlamps: Scans the night road and surrounding vehicles with regularity - even in fog or rain - and adjusts your vehicle's lighting accordingly for optimal visibility.
- Adaptive Headlamps: Providing much needed light when taking corners or uphill climbs to avoid any unpleasant oncoming surprises.
CAMERA TECHNOLOGY: ALL-SEEING EYES AT THE WHEEL
- 360-Degree Camera: A lineup of built-in cameras covers every angle of your surroundings and keeps you in tune with the road like never before.
- Active Park Assist: Lends you a helping hand with more precarious undertakings such as parallel parking, with Enhanced Active Park Assist coming in handy for perpendicular parking as well.
- Rearview Camera: Take the edge off backing out with a camera that transmits a feed of what's behind you to your center screen and guides you through backing out of any space.
WEATHER-SENSING TECHNOLOGY: PEAK ADAPTABILITY TO ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS
- Rain-Sensing Wipers: Activate automatically as soon as rain makes contact with your windshield and adjust their speed according to the severity of the rain fall to keep your vision minimally impeded.
- Advancetrac With Electronic Stability Control: Helps keep you in control while driving in less auspicious conditions - such as a grueling Canadian winter - and automatically applies brakes or adjusts throttle when sensing a loss of traction across icy or wet surfaces.
If you'd like to see any of Lincoln's numerous driver-assist technology in action, visit our Riverview Lincoln dealership today and schedule a test drive with any member of our new inventory.